Friday, April 13, 2007

WTF FACTOR FRIDAY! #7+#8!!

Yup its that time again... Its time for WTF FACTOR FRIDAY!

For No. 7 I present: "Surreal Surgery"

A mirror effect, an old education video and some strange music? Yup its WTF?!

For No. 8 I thought we should step away from YouTube for awhile and instead look at some strange Japanese inventions... Now some kind of make sense... others seem to be totally insane!


Noodle cooler fan... yup...


I think this is actually quite clever... condiments within your utensils to dispense as and when you need it directly to your food... ok its a tad weird but I think its pretty cool...


Fresh air? Feed your plant your own carbon dioxide!
Erm I'm not quite sure how this one works....


Why share one single umbrella when you can use a dual one?! The thing that amused me is the colour differences... why? Then again the whole thing is a bit WTF?, but I grant that it is a clever idea....


Need a snooze while commuting to work? Fear not because with this hat you no longer have to worry about nodding off and drooling on someone elses shoulder! THATS RIGHT, with this baby you can drool on your own! Hurrah!

I think I'll leave it there... lol

So until next time
ttfn!
Nic

1 comment:

BecsLifeOnline said...

You just gotta love the Japanese... how would we survive without all the new-fangled gadgets? New-fangled... now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a long while *mental note to use "new-fangled" more otften*. Anyway I digress...