Monday, June 2, 2008

Doctor Who - David Tennant and Squee...

For those that know me... you already know my obsession with Doctor Who... and currently The Tenth Doctor Who.. Mr David Tennant himself...

What to do with unhealthy fangirl axis of Squee?? Why write into the object of obsession's official website of course!

And lo! Amazingly my artwork was featured in the fanzine!



Now what could top that? It's a tough one... but I do believe an AUTOGRAPHED DOCTOR WHO POSTCARD may just do it! After writing to Tennants agent (and expecting nothing) I was amazed to find a letter through my letterbox, within which contained this:




SQUEE!!! ^_^


*ahem*....

1 comment:

BecsLifeOnline said...

You need heeeeeelllp Nic! I will help you through this obsession, it's getting to the unhealthy stage! Lol.