Thursday, May 10, 2007

Crafty beads.... and plushies!

I think there's decidedly not enough craft stuffs on here!

So I'm going to show case some beeeeads!

I managed to get this bundle for £3.20 from ebay... the woman who was selling it had given up the hobby. She lived so close (I didn't realise this at the time) that her husband dropped them off so free p&p!



A crafters squeeeeal ran through me as I opened the box... more and more beads!
Amazing!

So what to make I hear you cry?!
Well I've started small... Beaded animals! (Coincedentally some of which are available to buy on my etsy store *cough* :D --->)

Beaded Goomba

Seahorse earrings


Dog

Cat!

So apart from beeead overload, what else have I been procrastinating with?... Well although mums sewing machine has now been kidnapped back home *sniff* I HAD to give this a whirl BY HAND *faint*:



Although unfortunately I forgot the head gusset so it only has one ear... Oops! The Boyfriend says that its not a scottie dog but is in fact a unicorn... I hit him...

So until next time!
ttfn

Nic
x

1 comment:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Scottie dog/Unicorn, whatever... It's still awesome! Haha.