Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Marathon Training....



So, it starts....


Yup I've started formal training....

Running outside! (Not just peddling on an exercise bike!)

I'm following the Flora London Marathon 24 week plan which supposedly I'm to do twice over in order to feel the full benefits...



I've started to lose weight now, about a stone. I'm feeling much better about the prospect of making it to the end of the race now, I was a bit concerned at first that it would be impossible! (Although I'm still a tad worried about heat and sun, being a ginger does not mix well with direct sun... I get moon burn! ^_^ )



Still waiting for the charity to fully confirm my place, but with the news that Spar is willing to hear me out about sponsorship I think it's coming together... albeit slowly.



So until next time
ttfn!

Nic
x

No comments: