Saturday, November 24, 2007

Funny things people say #4... ish

Parents and technology don't always bond very well.... my mum is a prime example of this... Some techie things she is actually really keen on (she's more upto date with mobile phones than I am!), others she has difficulties with.... she is no technophobe, but she can sometimes struggle with bits...

The internet is one of the things that she struggles with. Terminology is another such problem area...

Today was a discussion about her upcoming upgrade to BT Internet... (After about 8-10 years with AOhelL)

She was telling me how she's ordered BT broadband to be installed tomorrow....
She read out the list of what the package contains.... during this list reading, she read out something that had me briefly confused before I realised what she meant... I had to tell her to repeat the previous item...

Apparently this BT broadband package of hers has integrated WeeFee...


'nuff said really....

No comments: