Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ouch!

Today during my lovely billions of bubbles bubble bath, I shaved my legs and unfortunately my razor took half my leg with it.



Blood EVERYWHERE.....
I seem to have a vendetta against my legs and feet, its where most of my self inflicted injuries seem to occur...

Squashed broken toe? - My fault (Concrete paving slab falling onto my toe causing a "crushing injury" to my big toe.... nearly lost it had to have nearly 3 hours of surgery... thought I was creating more work for builders by knocking a pile of them over... *note to self: Make sure feet are out of the way first*)

Dodgy Knee? - My fault (Apparently my dodgy knee is caused by an old injury that I don't remember having)

Barbed wire scarring? - My fault (Albeit due to being slightly tipsy at the time and deciding clambering around in bushes in the dark was a Good Idea)

Broken little toe? - My fault (Kicking fish tanks is fun!)

Removing skin from my leg? - My fault... (Trying to rush while shaving? Doesn't save time in the long run....)


I'm sensing a theme.... :P
*sigh*

No comments: