Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fiddling about with script!...

Ok after fiddling about with scripts and code and mindbogglingly (try saying that fast..) confusing tech stuff I think I've finally got this blog sorted out... Although knowing me, I'll probably fiddle about with it even more and cause some sort of ugly mess!

Thanks to Anti-ivy.com for the lovely template code for me to mess about with and alter (for better or worse...) and for linking me to some very pretty font sites.

I think I need to learn some more about this code stuff, its interesting but also very frustrating when it doesn't work they way you want it to! But this has been a learning curve, I know Rav (boyfriend) will laugh due to the fact that he could probably do what took me about 5 hours in about 4 minutes! *sigh*
I refused his help as I wanted to prove to myself I could do it... and finally I have (thank god).
I'm quite proud *snigger*

So onwards with the blogging!

I have a small YouTube channel and I wanted to share one of my videos on here. While it isn't the best video in the world it seemed like a good starter for 10...



This is a film of the random snow storm that was unfortunately unforcast and thus unprepared for...
Very pretty, but caused a few traffic problems as it became worse, even the gritters became stuck!


I may split my craft tutorials onto a seperate blog if I post frequently, it makes sense to keep things organised... We'll see...

So until next time...
Ttfn

Nic

1 comment:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Shame that snow had turned to slush after a day tho :-( Nice layout btw!