Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hello Interwebs!

Hello everyone!

Well not everyone, I know in reality only just a handful of people will actually:
a) Read this
b) Be even remotely interested in what is being written down here anyway and
c) Will actually find the thing!

The aims of this blog and website is twofold (a rehash of the front page really, but since it may change over time so I thought I would repeat myself here just in case...).
The first is to record (and try and flog) some crafty wares, by providing some tutorials, and some shameless linking to my Etsy and Ebay store... (I’m a student what do you expect?!) The second aim is to document some memories of the final formal year at uni.
Alas it is the last year within which I am partaking in taught modules, tis the end of an era... (Everyone: Awwww!)
I’m currently doing an MA in an attempt to remain a student however I’ve recently been forced to concede that after three years completing a BA and almost a year doing an MA that I’ve nearly reached the end of the phenomenon that is Being a Student.
After this year I will spend my final MA year perfecting my woesome waffling writing ability in the form of a lovely 20,000 word dissertation, the topic of which is still MIA... (Incidentally if anyone happens to find said topic I would be very grateful if you could tell it off and tell it to come home immediately!...)


Some of the more observant friends may be aware that this is my second blog, my first having been spammed to submission due to an
internet troll so this is act 2... the revenge! Mwahahaha

Right lets start the showing off straight away... no point in beating around the bush eh?

Above is some new piece of art... its been ages since I’ve painted anything and I wanted to give it a go again and see just how much I’ve creative skill I’ve lost... as luck would have it I can still hold a paintbrush! Huzzah!
I’m gonna try and flog it on ebay soon I think, a couple of quid wouldn’t go amiss at the moment and its currently cluttering up the living room, in which ther
e is limited space in the first place!

I was considering posting my some of my old lost posts as I thought
they would be applicable to post, but after considering all the pros
and cons I think I’ll leave it be. Instead I’ll post some mini blogs
with a general rehash of certain bits that are worthy... Afterall
this is a new blog, it deserves new content :)

On that note I think I’ll draw this to a close, I’ve bored you long
enough (unless you skim read the entry in which case
- shame on you!).

So until next time!
Ttfn

Nic


1 comment:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Ebay! Oooooh :-) I love me some Ebayage. What's your Ebay username? Lol don't post it here like... tell me on msn or something ha ha.