Saturday, February 24, 2007

WTF FACTOR FRIDAY!...erm... SATURDAY! (For this time only) #1

Before I start I just want to point out that finding a # sign on a mac keyboard is almost impossible. After spending a good five minutes searching for the flipping thing, I realised I could google! (doh!) and found it to be a secondary function button of 3 so pressing 3 on its own results in the number 3... shift & 3 = £ and the mac function button & 3 results in #... hurrah!

Anyways onto this weeks WTF Factor Friday entry...

For the first entry, I thought I would post something thats been floating about YouTube for a good while now.
This weeks entry is a YouTube clip taken from a Japanese childrens program "Pythagoras Switch" and is called "Algorithm March". This particular clip is with Ninjas...

Random dance, Ninjas, Weird catchy song? I think we're onto a WTF Factor Friday winner here...



Yup...

I dare you not to play it again!


So until next time...
Ttfn

Nic

4 comments:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Ha ha this is awesome - reckon we can get everyone to do this on the dancefloor in the Extension?

Kass said...

Let the teddy go! ;)

GingaNic said...

I did no such thing!

I would never condone Teddy kidnap!
My own teddy had to go home to my parents as the boyfriend kept throwing him out the window... the fiend...


Bec has been pushing me to re-blog... and now here I am back all brand new and sparkly... Don't listen to her teddy lies!! :P

Nic

Kass said...

And as long as you blog, I shall visit. I cannot neglect a ginga ;)