Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tired

Just a quick post so that I don't forget that this thing exists.
Very busy week this week, but a completely messed up sleep pattern does not bode well with the attempt at a productive successful one... So despite feeling like I could sleep for a year I have so far:

1) Missed field trip
2) Almost overslept for work...twice
3) STILL struggling with essay and thus debating missing tomorrows lectures so I can avoid the "look" from my lecturer.
4) Missed a tutorial meeting due to completely forgetting that I had one until about 8 hours after the event.
5) Letter from Landlord asking for rent... oops! (Although that is now paid)
6) Scary phone bill... *sniff* (paid but it was painful)
Less importantly:
7) My WoW character has still not levelled up due to obsessive herbalising...

Pah roll on next week...

Just so this isn't a sleep deprived piece of fluff, I want to quickly comment a few things...

I'm thinking of getting back into my painting again... my last large project was an Art Deco piece that I did for my A Levels and while I know it was just part of the course I'm feeling the creative itch again.. I do like it if I do say so myself... I use it for my YouTube channel background... how vain is that?!



I attempted a small project to get the ball rolling a few weeks back as part of a Paperlilies competition on YouTube, but it didn't quench the creative urge and so I had to buy a book on enamelling to try and placate myself... hehe



So until next time
Ttfn

Nic

2 comments:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Your week sounds just as unproductive as mine ;-) Hope next week is better for you!

Kass said...

That's a painting of yours? If so, its flippin' awesome!