Thursday, March 15, 2007

Geeky Music

Just a quick blog entry just to share some geek music with you all :D

I've been procrastinating from my essay by sorting through my old laptop - RIP Laptop, it was a pain in the arse but it helped me get through my undergrad course so it deserves a bit of gratitude, not much mind due to the number of times it BSoDed on me and lost my essays... well anyways I've been sorting out the laptop files files on my mac that I just dumped onto the mac without really sorting through the rubbish on there.

Sifting through three years of random files I stumbled upon something labled SMSP which confused me... Upon opening I realised what it meant: Super Mario Summer Party!

So I've instantly gravitated to here in order to share it with you all

Enjoy!

http://savefile.com/files/554441

So until next time
ttfn

Nic


GingaNic's PARTY COMPETITION

No comments: