Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Doctor with an exercise bike walk into a bar...

Had to post this youtube video, firstly purely because I <3 the doctor! (I think Tennant is FANTASTIC as the Doctor, one of the best out of the 10. He's also a bit gorgeous!) and secondly because Book of Days is a fab song....



Squeeeeeal! (Yes I admit, I'm a sad geek! :P )

On a more personal note.... I have FINALLY received my exercise bike! After the delivery being delayed by 20 days (Yup I'm serious twas 20 days) its arrived and after a bit of fiddling its built and ready to go... I've had a couple of goes on it but not a proper session yet so I'm looking forward to that (Surprising as it sounds I really am looking forward to it, me and exercise? Who'd of thought it eh?! :)

I'll post some pics later, so you can stare in awe of the shiny that is my new bike ^_^

So until next time
ttfn!

Nic

No comments: