Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Finally! They've arrived!!


After waiting for MONTHS they've finally arrived! 120 Swarovski crystal 4mm beads! Hurrah!

For those who haven't a clue about why I'm 'wheeee!' about these little things... well they are a bit expensive buggers and I managed to get a good deal on ebay, oh the joy!

So you might be wondering what I need these things for? Hummm.... well I tried a prototype tonight to test them out....



Yup... RINGS! Beaded rings, from start to finish... I've been trying out a few different ring sizes, I'm going to sell them so I need to provide different sizes, so it makes sense really ;)




Its a bit loose on me, fits my thumb fine, but its a good trial run, one minor mistake near the end (snipped a wire!! ARGH!) but it was salvageable and the ring is quite sturdy, I've been manhandling it for a good hour and it seems secure.

So...I've started another one!....



Hurrah! Let the ring empire begin! :P
(Oh and sorry for the dreadful pics, my mobile camera hasn't been up to scratch recently, I hope its not on its way out... erk!)



On a more personal note, the boyfriend has just found out he has to have a tooth removed next week after a course of antibiotics, hope you're better soon!!

So until next time
ttfn!

Nic
x

2 comments:

BecsLifeOnline said...

Nice ring! Aww poor boyfriend (I wrote his name first then realised you don't say it just before I pressed send!!). He'll be hankering for attention all the more now. Just kidding ;-)

GingaNic said...

Hehe
He doesn't want to be named on a "blogger blog".... blog snobbery I call it with his fancy html coding ways.... :P

I've said I'll look after him cause I think he's going to be in a bit of pain... but hey lesson learned right? Don't put off going to the dentist just because you're scared of them!