Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Funny things people say.... #2

A small debate over raisins and other dried fruit ended with the following:

Bob: "I quite like raisins" (While eating a tub of raisins)

Me: "I don't mind them really"

Bob: "I was SO surprised when I found out they were actually grapes!!"

Me: "Haha yeah, my mum told me when I was little, when did you learn?"

Bob: "Just now! It says it on the packet!"

Me: ".....you really didn't know?!....." (then proceeds to giggle)

Bob: "Well I suppose you could guess from the packaging with the whole raisins and grapes all together, but I thought that it was just a graphics thing"

Me: "So what... you thought there was a raisin tree or something?" (Still sniggering)

Bob: "Well yeah, I thought since the raisins are ugly it must be a really ugly plant"

Me: "Surely you would have learned where fruit came from at school"

Bob: "Well obviously, but not ALL the fruit, and I've got better things to do than find out what all the fruit plants look like"

Me: "Like finding out how raisins are made?"



So until next time
ttfn
Nic

No comments: