Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New layout... *again!*

Yup got bored of the last one, thought it was time for something new... and made all by myself! Took me forever to get the kinks out and I still want to mess with the main body background as the pink is just a bit too pink for me!

The background flowers is not mine... It belongs to Anti-ivy... a website that has helped me to learn more about blogging templates and the nightmare of html code!

But all is well now I think, other than tweaking the main post background and some other little bits (Like getting Last.fm widget to fit properly) I'm hoping my boredom levels will remain abated with this layout...

So until next time
ttfn!
Nic

x

EDIT I've just been informed that the page length doesn't fit for firefox... anyone using Internet Explorer let me know if its the same, I'll have to fiddle about with it later... its fine on Camino.. Gurrrr...

Nic
x
EDIT 21st June
HAHA Scrap all that I said... in the end the template was driving me mad, bad bit of code on my part... so I abandoned it for a pre-made blogger template that I've customised. It still needs some tinkering but it'll do... it'll do... I said it would be the last change! Famous last words eh?!
Still using the same background so its not too much of an edit. Kinda...

No comments: